Windsor Non-Catalytic Wood Burning Stove
Windsor steel stoves come in 3 sizes, with different styling options available to suit your decor. Enjoy the timeless warmth of a wood fire with the convenience of modern combustion technology. Read More
- Brick-Lined Firebox
- Durable, realistic look — With a full brick lining, the Windsor stove’s firebox is easy to clean, and its brick pattern brings a classic style to your hearth.
- Ash Pan
- Clean and convenient — The included ash pan helps collect soot and cinders for easy cleanup and removal.
- Airwash System
- Clear fire viewing — The stove circulates air across its front glass panel to keep it clear of soot and ash for a clear view of the fire at all times.
- Heating Capacity
- Up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Max BTUs/hr
- Ash Pan
- Yes, on select models
- 63%-74.5% at 2.7-5.3g/hr
Guides & Literature
- Blower Kit S31105Adding a blower to your stove setup provides increased heating efficiency.
- Air Kit S31174Draws in outside combustion air for your stove rather than pulling it from the room. For the WR247001 model only.
Windsor Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Heating Capacity||Up to 2000||Up to 1000||Up to 1500||Up to 1000||Up to 2000||Up to 1500||Up to 1000|
|Max BTU/H (Wood)||32,300||18,920||29,301||26,100||32,300||29,301||26,100|
|Burn Time||Up to 8 hrs.||Up to 6 hrs.||Up to 8 hrs.||Up to 6 hrs.||Up to 8 hrs.||Up to 8 hrs.||Up to 6 hrs.|
|Efficiency||63% at 2.7||65.30% at 5||63% at 4.4||74.50% at 5.3||63% at 2.7||63% at 4.4||74.50% at 5.3|
Common features for this family