Concorde Direct Vent Gas Stove
Made of high-quality cast iron, the Concorde stove comes in 3 sizes to best fit your home-heating needs. Its traditional style and state-of-the art Direct Vent technology make it a perfect addition to any room. Read More
- Millivolt Control System
- Reliable operation — Millivolt controls allow you to turn on your stove even during power outages.
- Pan-Style Burner
- Robust, lively flames — Variable control allows you to set the right mood with higher or lower levels of fire. The included ember bed and glowing logs add realistic detail to your viewing experience.
- Deluxe Control Panel
- Consumer-friendly design — The Concorde stove's control panel includes color illustrations to help you utilize all of its various functions.
- Color Options
- Create a unique look — Choose the traditional look of Graphite or striking Brown Enamel to accent your room decor.
- Up to 33,000 BTUs
- Warmth and comfort — This insert delivers a range of BTUs from 12,500 to 33,000, so you'll stay nice and warm while efficiently heating the room to help lower heating costs.
- Direct Vent
- Heating Capacity
- Up to 1,800 sq. ft.
- Max BTU/H
- Thermal Efficiency
- Up to 80%
Guides & Literature
- Blower Kit BLOTCS135 CFM variable thermostat controlled blower for Medium and Large stoves.
- Field Fuel Conversion Kits Natural Gas to Propane: DV20CKPC, DV20CKPT, DV30CKPC, DV40CKPC. Propane to Natural Gas: DV20CKNC, DV30CKNC, DV40CKNC.Available in 3 sizes, these conversion kits allow you to change the fuel input of your gas appliance at home.
- High Altitude Kits DV40HAKN, DV40HAKPUse this kit for better fireplace operation at higher altitudes. Available in Natural Gas or Propane.
- Warming Shelves Graphite: CWS20G, CWS30G. Enamel Brown: CWS20EMB, CWS30EMB.Warming shelves allow you to use your stove to warm gloves, mittens and other items. Available in 2 sizes: Small and Medium/Large.
- On/Off Remote Controls RCB(E), RCMT, TSMT, WMTD, TLMOn/Off control systems allow you to ignite and turn off your fire remotely, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
- Thermostat Remote Controls RCST(E), RCT, TSST, WWTD, WTThermostat remote systems allow you to input your desired room temperature, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
- Full Function Remote Controls RCSIT, RCSITEA, RCSTEBFull Function remotes provide thermostat control, plus Total System Control, which allows you to control advanced functions like flame height, blower speed, and more. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
Concorde Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Color/Finish||Graphite||Enamel Brown||Graphite||Enamel Brown||Graphite||Graphite||Enamel Brown||Enamel Brown||Graphite||Enamel Brown||Graphite||Enamel Brown|
|Heating Capacity||Up to 1800||Up to 1800||Up to 1800||Up to 1800||Up to 1200||Up to 1200||Up to 1200||Up to 1200||Up to 500||Up to 500||Up to 500||Up to 500|
|Max BTU/H (Natural Gas)||N/A||N/A||33,000||33,000||N/A||28,000||N/A||28,000||N/A||N/A||18,000||18,000|
|Max BTU/H (LP)||33,000||33,000||N/A||N/A||28,000||N/A||28,000||N/A||19,000||19,000||N/A||N/A|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Natural Gas|
Common features for this family