Concorde Direct Vent Gas Stove
Made of high-quality cast iron and designed with state-of-the art Direct Vent technology, the Concorde stove proves to be a clean burning, efficient heater that can be easily installed into almost any room. The elegant castings of these stoves are timeless in their design that complements any décor or setting. Read More
- Safety First
- Because our inserts were designed to deliver maximum BTUs to provide the best heating solutions for your home, the units will become hot to the touch. Consequently, all Majestic direct vent inserts come standard with a certified safety barrier. The screen barrier affixes to your fireplace and has been approved by a third party testing agency to conform to specific standards designed to prevent injury from hot glass.
- Reliable operation — Millivolt controls allow you to turn on your stove even during power outages.
- Pan-Style Burner
- Robust, lively flames — Variable control allows you to set the right mood with higher or lower levels of fire. The included ember bed and glowing logs add realistic detail to your viewing experience.
- Deluxe Control Panel
- Consumer-friendly design — The Concorde stove's control panel includes color illustrations to help you utilize all of its various functions.
- Color Options
- Create a unique look — Choose the traditional look of Graphite or striking Brown Enamel to accent your room decor.
- Up to 28,000 BTUs
- Warmth and comfort — This insert delivers a range of BTUs from 17,500 to 28,000, so you'll stay nice and warm while efficiently heating the room to help lower heating costs.
- Direct Vent
- Heating Capacity
- Up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Max BTU/H
- Thermal Efficiency
- Up to 80%
Guides & Literature
- Blower Kit BLOTCS135 CFM variable thermostat controlled blower for Medium and Large stoves.
- Field Fuel Conversion Kits Natural Gas to Propane: DV30CKPC. Propane to Natural Gas: DV30CKNC.These conversion kits allow you to change the fuel input of your appliance at home.
- Warming Shelves Graphite: CWS30G. Enamel Brown: CWS30EMB.Warming shelves allow you to use your stove to warm gloves, mittens and other items.
- On/Off Remote Controls RCB(E), RCMT, TSMTOn/Off control systems allow you to ignite and turn off your fire remotely, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
- Thermostat Remote Controls RCST(E), TSSTThermostat remote systems allow you to input your desired room temperature, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
- Full Function Remote Controls RCSIT, RCSITEAFull Function remotes provide thermostat control, plus Total System Control, which allows you to control advanced functions like flame height, blower speed, and more. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
Concorde Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Color/Finish||Graphite||Graphite||Enamel Brown||Enamel Brown|
|Max BTU/H (Natural Gas)||N/A||28,000||N/A||28,000|
|Max BTU/H (LP)||28,000||N/A||28,000||N/A|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas|
Common features for this family
|Heating Capacity||Up to 1200|