DutchWest Catalytic Wood Burning Stove
Long-burning catalytic DutchWest stoves come in three sizes to best fit the size of your room. Their cast iron construction and classic Federal styling add an element of class wherever they’re installed. Read More
- Convection System
- Efficient heat distribution — By keeping hot air moving, these catalytic stoves are a super-efficient way to heat your room.
- Overfire Airwash
- Clear fire viewing — The stove circulates air across its front glass panel to keep it clear of soot and ash for a clear view of the fire at all times.
- Raised Griddle
- Cook on your stovetop — A dedicated griddle area on top of the stove gives you a new way to cook some of your favorite meals.
- Clean Burning
- Efficient performance — EPA certified emissions as low as 1.1 g/hr make these catalytic stoves some of the cleanest wood burning models available.
- Heating Capacity
- Up to 2,400 sq. ft.
- Max BTUs/hr
- Burn Time
- 8-12 hrs.
- Ash Pan
- 69.7%-75.9% at 1.1-1.4g/hr
Guides & Literature
- Rear Heat Shields 0001057, 0001058, 0001061Available in 3 sizes, these rear heat shields allow you to place your stove closer to a wall or other combustible material.
- Stove Surface Thermometer 574Provides an easy readout of the temperature of your stove's surface.
- Warming Shelf 1078Warming shelves allow you to use your stove to warm gloves, mittens and other items.
- Blower Kits 0000FT1, 0009973A variety of fan kits are available to improve the performance of your wood-burning stove. Choose from a thermostat with cord or dual-speed convection fan.
DutchWest Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Heating Capacity||Up to 1400||Up to 1600||Up to 2400|
|Max BTU/H (Wood)||35,000||40,000||55,000|
|Burn Time||Up to 8 hrs.||Up to 9 hrs.||Up to 12 hrs.|
|Efficiency||69.70% at 1.1||75.90% at 1.4||74.30% at 1.3|
Common features for this family