Split River Oak Vented Gas Log Set
Split River Oak gas log sets come in 3 colossal sizes. Choose the 24" or 30" 7-piece set or the 36" 8-piece version. These refractory cement log sets feature realistic burned-out areas that add an authentic touch. Read More
- Refractory Cement Logs
- Fine detailing — These log sets are made from refractory cement for a level of realism you won’t find anywhere else.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made to last — We stand behind each and every log set we sell, and we back them with a lifetime warranty.
- Max BTU/H
- Cost to Operate
Compatible gas burners sold separately. See Accessories tab for details.
* Based on cost/therm. According to the Federal Register Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products.
Guides & Literature
- Manual Safety Pilot VWF Burners Natural Gas: VWF18NMD, VWF24NMD, VWF30NMD. Propane: VWF18PMD, VWF24PMD, VWF30PMD.Available in 3 sizes, these manual pilot ignition burners are offered in both Natural Gas and Propane. Each one is CSA Design approved.
- Millivolt Control VWF Burners Natural Gas: VWF18NVC, VWF24NVC, VWF30NVC. Propane: VWF18PVC, VWF24PVC, VWF30PVC.Available in 3 sizes, these millivolt ignition burners are offered in both Natural Gas and Propane. Each one is CSA Design approved.
- Standard Burners VWF18NA, VWF24NA, VWF30NAAvailable in 3 sizes, these RADCO approved burners are offered in Natural Gas only.
- Cast Iron Grate and Andirons CIGA24Decorative andirons bring a traditional accent to your log set. This kit includes a cast iron grate for added detail.
- Universal Andiron Kit UAI9Decorative andirons add authentic detail to your log set.
- On/Off Remote Controls RCB, RCMT, TSMT, WMTD, TLMOn/Off control systems allow you to ignite and turn off your fire remotely, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
Split River Oak Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Max BTU/H (Natural Gas)||90,000||N/A||N/A||80,000||80,000||90,000||N/A||N/A||70,000||70,000||80,000||N/A||N/A||60,000||60,000|
|Max BTU/H (LP)||60,000||60,000||60,000||N/A||N/A||60,000||60,000||60,000||N/A||N/A||60,000||60,000||60,000||N/A||N/A|
|Cost to Operate||$0.96||$1.62||$1.62||$0.86||$0.86||$0.96||$1.62||$1.62||$0.75||$0.75||$0.86||$1.62||$1.62||$0.64||$0.64|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas (LP Convertible)||Liquid Propane||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Natural Gas (LP Convertible)||Liquid Propane||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Natural Gas (LP Convertible)||Liquid Propane||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Natural Gas|
|Ignition System||Standing Pilot||Manual||Millivolt||Millivolt||Manual||Standing Pilot||Manual||Millivolt||Millivolt||Manual||Standing Pilot||Manual||Millivolt||Millivolt||Manual|
|Certifications||Radco||CSA Design||CSA Design||CSA Design||CSA Design||Radco||CSA Design||CSA Design||CSA Design||CSA Design||Radco||CSA Design||CSA Design||CSA Design||CSA Design|
Common features for this family