Massive Oak See-Thru Vented Gas Log Set
This 9-piece refractory log set comes in both 18" and 24" sizes. It is uniquely designed to be viewed from either side, so it's perfect for see-through and peninsula fireplaces. Realistic burned-out areas add an authentic touch to these log sets. Read More
- Refractory Cement Logs
- Fine detailing — These log sets are made from refractory cement for a level of realism you won’t find anywhere else.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made to last — We stand behind each and every log set we sell, and we back them with a lifetime warranty.
- Max BTU/H
- Cost to Operate
Compatible gas burners sold separately. See Accessories tab for details.
* Based on cost/therm. According to the Federal Register Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products.
Guides & Literature
- Millivolt Control See-Through VWF Burners Natural Gas: VWF18STNVC, VWF24STNVC. Propane: VWF18STPVC, VWF24STPVC.Available in 2 sizes, these millivolt ignition burners are offered in both Natural Gas and Propane. Each one is CSA Design approved.
- See-Through Standard Burners VWF18STN, VWF24STNAvailable in 2 sizes, these RADCO approved burners are offered in Natural Gas only.
- Cast Iron Grate and Andirons CIGA24Decorative andirons bring a traditional accent to your log set. This kit includes a cast iron grate for added detail.
- Universal Andiron Kit UAI9Decorative andirons add authentic detail to your log set.
- On/Off Remote Controls RCB, RCMT, TSMT, WMTD, TLMOn/Off control systems allow you to ignite and turn off your fire remotely, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
Massive Oak See-Thru Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Max BTU/H (Natural Gas)||90,000||70,000||N/A||80,000||60,000||N/A|
|Max BTU/H (LP)||60,000||N/A||60,000||60,000||N/A||60,000|
|Cost to Operate||$0.96||$0.75||$1.62||$0.86||$0.64||$1.62|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas (LP Convertible)||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas (LP Convertible)||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane|
|Ignition System||Standing Pilot||Millivolt||Millivolt||Standing Pilot||Millivolt||Millivolt|
|Certifications||Radco||CSA Design||CSA Design||Radco||CSA Design||CSA Design|
Common features for this family