Duzy 5 Vented Gas Log Set
8-piece Duzy 5 gas log sets from Majestic are an ideal way to bring warmth and comfort to your home. Their ceramic fiber design and included Natural Flame™ burner can generate up to 17,000 BTU of radiant heat. Read More
- Natural Flame™ Burners
- Attractive flame presentation — Choose either a manual or millivolt ignition burner and enjoy randomized dancing flames that mimic the allure of a traditional wood fire.
- Refractory Cement Logs
- Fine detailing — These log sets are made from refractory cement for a level of realism you won’t find anywhere else.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made to last — We stand behind each and every log set we sell, and we back them with a lifetime warranty.
- Max BTU/H
- Cost to Operate
Compatible gas burners sold separately. See Accessories tab for details.
* Based on cost/therm. According to the Federal Register Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products.
Guides & Literature
- Manual Safety Pilot Control Natural Flame Burners Natural Gas: VDY24/18NMP, VDY30NMP. Propane: VDY24/18PMP, VDY30PMP.Available in Natural Gas and Propane, these manual pilot ignition burners come in 2 sizes and are compatible with Majestic Duzy gas log sets.
- Millivolt Control Natural Flame Burners Natural Gas: VDY24/18NVP. VDY30NVP. Propane: VDY24/18PVP, VDY30PVP.Available in Natural Gas and Propane, these millivolt ignition burners come in 2 sizes and are compatible with Majestic Duzy gas log sets.
- Cast Iron Grate and Andirons CIGA24Decorative andirons bring a traditional accent to your log set. This kit includes a cast iron grate for added detail.
- Universal Andiron Kit UAI9Decorative andirons add authentic detail to your log set.
- On/Off Remote Controls RCB, RCMT, TSMT, WMTD, TLMOn/Off control systems allow you to ignite and turn off your fire remotely, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
Duzy 5 Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Max BTU/H (Natural Gas)||N/A||N/A||65,000||65,000||N/A||50,000||N/A||50,000|
|Max BTU/H (LP)||65,000||65,000||N/A||N/A||50,000||N/A||50,000||N/A|
|Cost to Operate||$1.76||$1.76||$0.70||$0.70||$1.35||$0.54||$1.35||$0.54|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas|
Common features for this family