Split Timber Vent Free Gas Log Set
Featuring a more robust look and an optional enhancement kit, the Split Timber log set is perfect for taller fireplaces. The Natural Blaze burner produces dancing yellow flames for an authentic fire-viewing experience. Read More
- Exclusive Natural Blaze Burner System
- Attractive flame presentation — This innovative burn system provides taller, more lively flames, creating a realistic, moving fire. Achieving beautiful yellow flames instantly, Natural Blaze technology produces an authentic fire, every time.
- Available Enhancement Kit
- Create a more robust look — The optional enhancement kit provides two additional logs for a more robust stack that's perfect for taller fireplaces.
- Hand-Painted Realism
- Authentic look — Inspired by nature, this log set is hand painted for incredible realism and life-like detail. With volcanic rock, rock wool embers and a true glowing ember look, this log set creates a truly realistic appearance.
- Refractory Cement Logs
- Fine detailing — These log sets are made from refractory cement for a level of realism you won’t find anywhere else.
- CSA Design Certified
- Dual rated installation — These versatile log sets can be installed with or without venting, giving you more flexibility in incorporating them into your existing decor.
- Up to 37,000 BTUs
- Warmth and comfort — This log set delivers a range of BTUs from 19,000 to 37,000, so you'll stay nice and warm while efficiently heating the room to help lower heating costs.
- Optional Signature Command™ Control
- Ultimate convenience — Available with exclusive Signature Command™ control, this log set gives you the opportunity to have the ultimate in fireplace control at your fingertips.
- Vented or Vent Free
- Heating Capacity
- Up to 1,300 sq. ft.
- Max BTU/H
- Cost to Operate
* Based on cost/therm. According to the Federal Register Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products.
Guides & Literature
- Millivolt Control Natural Blaze Burners Natural Gas: 18NBNV, 24NBNV. Propane: 18NBPV, 24NBPV.Available in 2 sizes, these Natural Blaze burners come in both Natural Gas and Propane formants. Millivolt control allows you to light your fire even when the power is out.
- Signature Command Control Natural Blaze Burners Natural Gas: 18NBNSC, 24NBNSC. Propane: 18NBPSC, 24NBPSC.Available in 2 sizes, these Natural Blaze burners come in both Natural Gas and Propane formants. Featuring the Signature Command system for 3-step flame adjustment, these burners are remote ready.
- Signature Command Control Natural Blaze Burners Natural Gas: 18NBNSCR, 24NBNSCR. Propane: 18NBPSCR, 24NBPSCR.Available in 2 sizes, these Natural Blaze burners come in both Natural Gas and Propane formants. Featuring the Signature Command system for 3-step flame adjustment, these burners come complete with a TSTSC thermostat remote control.
- Log Enhancement Kits 18STEK, 2430STEKAdds two more logs to the top of the stack to create a more robust look that fits well with taller fireplaces.
- Adjustable Flat Black Canopy CABLAdjusts from 28"48" to best cover your log set.
- Thermostat Bulb Sensor TSAdds thermostat operation to millivolt control units.
- Universal Andiron Kit UAI9Decorative andirons add authentic detail to your log set.
- On/Off Remote Controls RCB, RCMT, TSMT, WMTD, TLMOn/Off control systems allow you to ignite and turn off your fire remotely, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
- Thermostat Remote Controls RCST, RCT, TSST, WWTD, WTThermostat remote systems allow you to input your desired room temperature, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
- Signature Command Remote Controls RMSC, TSMSC, TSTSC, WT, SCSWEKThese remote controls feature the exclusive Signature Command system, which offers full function plus an innovative Smart Mode® that delivers maximum fireplace efficiency. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
Split Timber Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Heating Capacity||Up to 1300||Up to 1300||Up to 1300||Up to 1300||Up to 1300||Up to 1300||Up to 1300||Up to 1300||Up to 1300||Up to 1300||Up to 1300||Up to 1300||Up to 950||Up to 950||Up to 950||Up to 950||Up to 950||Up to 950|
|Max BTU/H (Natural Gas)||N/A||N/A||37,000||N/A||37,000||37,000||N/A||N/A||N/A||37,000||37,000||37,000||N/A||N/A||N/A||28,000||28,000||28,000|
|Max BTU/H (LP)||37,000||37,000||N/A||37,000||N/A||N/A||37,000||37,000||37,000||N/A||N/A||N/A||27,000||27,000||27,000||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Cost to Operate||$0.97||$0.97||$0.40||$0.97||$0.40||$0.40||$0.97||$0.97||$0.97||$0.40||$0.40||$0.40||$0.73||$0.73||$0.73||$0.30||$0.30||$0.30|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane||Liquid Propane||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane||Liquid Propane||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Natural Gas|
Common features for this family