Mountain Oak Vent Free Gas Log Set
Mountain Oak gas log sets are dual rated for both vented and vent free installation. The 4-piece set is available in an 18" size, and the 5-piece set comes in either 24" or 30" configuration. Read More
- Refractory Cement Logs
- Fine detailing — Mountain Cedar log sets are made from refractory cement for a level of realism you won't find anywhere else.
- Hand-Painted Realism
- Authentic look — Inspired by nature, this log set is hand painted for incredible realism and life-like detail. The volcanic rock adds even more to the authenticity of this log set.
- CSA Design Certified
- Dual rated installation — These versatile log sets can be installed with or without venting, giving you more flexibility in incorporating them into your existing decor.
- Dual Burner System
- Attractive flame presentation — The available EYF burner produces a fine yellow flame, and the heavy duty grate assembly adds an authentic touch.
- Up to 36,000 BTUs
- Warmth and comfort — This log set delivers a range of BTUs from 18,000 to 36,000, so you'll stay nice and warm while efficiently heating the room to help lower heating costs.
- Vented or Vent Free
- Heating Capacity
- Up to 1,100 sq. ft.
- Max BTU/H
- Cost to Operate
Compatible gas burners sold separately. See Accessories tab for details.
* Based on cost/therm. According to the Federal Register Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products.
Guides & Literature
- Manual Control EYF Burners Natural Gas: EYF18NM, EYF24NM. Propane (LP): EYF18PM, EYF24PM.Available in 2 sizes, these burners feature manual control and come in both Natural Gas and Propane.
- Millivolt Control EYF Burners Natural Gas: EYF18NV, EYF24NV. Propane (LP): EYF18PV, EYF24PV.Available in 2 sizes, these remote-control ready burners come in both Natural Gas and Propane.
- Adjustable Flat Black Canopy CABLAdjusts from 28"48" to best cover your log set.
- Thermostat Bulb Sensor TSAdds thermostat operation to millivolt control units.
- Universal Andiron Kit UAI9Decorative andirons add authentic detail to your log set.
- On/Off Remote Controls RCB, RCMT, TSMT, WMTD, TLMOn/Off control systems allow you to ignite and turn off your fire remotely, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
- Thermostat Remote Controls RCST, RCT, TSST, WWTD, WTThermostat remote systems allow you to input your desired room temperature, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
Mountain Oak Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Max BTU/H (Natural Gas)||N/A||36,000||N/A||N/A||36,000||36,000||N/A||N/A||36,000||30,000||N/A||30,000|
|Max BTU/H (LP)||36,000||N/A||36,000||36,000||N/A||N/A||36,000||30,000||N/A||N/A||30,000||N/A|
|Cost to Operate||$0.97||$0.39||$0.97||$0.97||$0.39||$0.39||$0.97||$0.81||$0.39||$0.32||$0.81||$0.32|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas|
Common features for this family
|Heating Capacity||Up to 1100|