Blazing Oak Vent Free Gas Log Set
These 6-piece Blazing Oak ceramic fiber log sets are compatible with the Triple Play Burner System®, delivering full, deep flames. There are three sizes to choose from, so you can select just the right one to fit your firebox. Read More
- Triple Play Burner System®
- Attractive flame presentation — The exclusive Triple Play Burner System® generates an inviting glow with its full yellow flame, and deep ember bed. Millivolt control lets you vary the flame height to suit your mood.
- Hand-Painted Realism
- Authentic look — Inspired by nature, this log set is hand painted for incredible realism and life-like detail. With volcanic rock, rock wool embers and an ember bed log switch, this log set creates a truly realistic, burning look.
- Ceramic Fiber Logs
- Improved heat reflection — Blazing Oak log sets are made of high quality ceramic fiber to better reflect heat, improving your room-heating efficiency.
- CSA Design Certified
- Dual rated installation — These versatile log sets can be installed with or without venting, giving you more flexibility in incorporating them into your existing decor.
- Up to 38,000 BTUs
- Warmth and comfort — This log set delivers a range of BTUs from 19,000 to 38,000, so you'll stay nice and warm while efficiently heating the room to help lower heating costs.
- Vented or Vent Free
- Heating Capacity
- Up to 1,900 sq. ft.
- Max BTU/H
- Cost to Operate
Compatible gas burners sold separately. See Accessories tab for details.
* Based on cost/therm. According to the Federal Register Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products.
Guides & Literature
- Triple Play Burner System® with Millivolt Control Natural Gas: TPB18NV, TPB24NV, TPB30NV. Propane: TPB18PV, TPB24PV, TPB30PV.Available in 3 sizes, these burners come in both Natural Gas and Propane formants. Millivolt control allows you to light your fire even when the power is out.
- Adjustable Flat Black Canopy CABLAdjusts from 28"48" to best cover your log set.
- Thermostat Bulb Sensor TSAdds thermostat operation to millivolt control units.
- On/Off Remote Controls RCB, RCMT, TSMTOn/Off control systems allow you to ignite and turn off your fire remotely, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
- Thermostat Remote Controls RCST, RCT, TSSTThermostat remote systems allow you to input your desired room temperature, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
Blazing Oak Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Heating Capacity||Up to 2200||Up to 2450||Up to 2200||Up to 2450||Up to 1800||Up to 1800|
|Max BTU/H (Natural Gas)||N/A||38,000||N/A||38,000||N/A||28,000|
|Max BTU/H (LP)||34,000||N/A||34,000||N/A||28,000||N/A|
|Cost to Operate||$0.92||$0.41||$0.92||$0.41||$0.76||$0.30|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas|
Common features for this family