VFS Series Vent Free* Gas Fireplace
Bring the beauty of flame into your home with the slim profile, vent free VFS Series fireplace. Featuring the exclusive Triple Play Burner System®, the VFS Series is available in two sizes to fit your space. Read More
- Triple Play Burner System®
- Exclusive burn technology — The burner system produces full, yellow flames with a unique triple effect that delivers an authentic, randomly flickering glow.
- Deluxe Control Panel
- Consumer-friendly design — The full-featured control panel conveniently lifts off, so you can add a blower or other upgrades with ease.
- Up to 26,000 BTUs
- Warmth and comfort — This fireplace delivers a range of BTUs from 17,000 to 26,000, so you'll stay nice and warm while efficiently heating the room to help lower heating costs.
- Up to 582 sq. in. of Viewing Area
- Full viewing area — With up to 582 sq. in. of viewing area, friends and family can enjoy the lovely flame picture from almost anywhere in the room.
- Heating Capacity
- Up to 1,650 sq. ft.
- Max BTU/H
- Thermal Efficiency
- Up to 99%
- Cost to Operate
* Based on cost/therm. According to the Federal Register Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products.
** The use of vent free appliances is prohibited in Canada and some US states. Please check your state code for vent free products.
Guides & Literature
- Blower Kits BLO24T, BLOTSelect either the 135 CFM forced air blower with variable thermostat control) or a 160 CFM forced air blower with variable thermostat control.
- Tavern Brown Firebrick FBX24TBC, FBX32TBCCustomize the interior of your fireplace with this alternative style of decorative firebrick available in 2 sizes.
- Thermostat Bulb Sensor TSAdds thermostat control to millivolt ignition fireplaces.
- On/Off Remote Controls RCB(E), RCMT, TSMT, WMTD, TLMOn/Off control systems allow you to ignite and turn off your fire remotely, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
- Thermostat Remote Controls RCST(E), RCT, TSST, WWTD, RCSTEBA, WTThermostat remote systems allow you to input your desired room temperature, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
- Wall Surrounds Honey Oak: WSH24F-H, WSH32F-HA. Dark Cherry: WSH24F-DC, WSH32F-DC. Unfinished Oak: WSH24U-O, WSH32U-O.Available in 2 sizes, these surrounds add a built-in look to your fireplace's wall installation. Available finishes include Honey Oak and Dark Cherry. Unfinished surrounds are available in Oak wood.
- Corner Surrounds Honey Oak: CSH24F-H, CSH32F-HA. Dark Cherry: CSH24F-DC, CSH32F-DC. Unfinished Oak: CSH24U-O, CSH32U-O.Available in 2 sizes, these surrounds are specially designed to accommodate a corner installation. Available finishes include Honey Oak and Dark Cherry. Unfinished surrounds are available in Oak wood.
- Barrington Cabinets Dark Walnut: BWC300-DW, BWC400-DW. Unfinished: BWC300-U, BWC400-U.Barrington cabinets complete the look of your fireplace. Select the Dark Walnut finish or create your own custom look with an unfinished cabinet. Available in 2 sizes.
VFS Series Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Heating Capacity||Up to 1650||Up to 1650||Up to 1400||Up to 1400|
|Max BTU/H (Natural Gas)||N/A||22,000||N/A||22,000|
|Max BTU/H (LP)||26,000||N/A||22,000||N/A|
|Cost to Operate||$0.70||$0.28||$0.59||$0.24|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas|
|Fire Viewing Area||28-3/4" x 20-1/4"||28-3/4" x 20-1/4"||22-1/2" x 17"||22-1/2" x 17"|
Common features for this family