Parlor Vent Free* Gas Fireplace
The Parlor fireplace's unique styling and vent free design allow it to adapt to a wide variety of room settings. A variety of firebrick options showcase this model's full yellow flame. Read More
- Deluxe Control Panel
- Consumer-friendly design — The full-featured control panel conveniently lifts off, so you can add a blower or other upgrades with ease.
- Up to 20,000 BTUs
- Warmth and comfort — This fireplace delivers a range of BTUs from 14,500 to 20,000, so you'll stay nice and warm while efficiently heating the room to help lower heating costs.
- Up to 464 sq. in. of Viewing Area
- Expansive viewing area — With up to 464 sq. in. of viewing area, friends and family can enjoy the lovely flame picture from almost anywhere in the room.
- Heating Capacity
- Up to 1,280 sq. ft.
- Max BTU/H
- Thermal Efficiency
- Up to 99%
- Cost to Operate
* Based on cost/therm. According to the Federal Register Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products.
** The use of vent free appliances is prohibited in Canada and some US states. Please check your state code for vent free products.
Guides & Literature
- Classic Arched Fronts PLCAFTB (Textured Black), PLCAFIA (Iron Age)Specially designed arched fronts provide a regal accent to your Parlor fireplace. They are available in two different finishes, so you can create just the right look.
- Colonial Arched Fronts PLCOLAFTB (Textured Black), PLCOLAFIA (Iron Age)Colonial fronts bring traditional styling to your Parlor fireplace. Select either Textured Black or Iron Age finish.
- Adobe Arched Firebrick Liner PLAAFBAWith an arched design that complements the distinctive shape of the Parlor fireplace, the smooth look of Adobe firebrick adds sophistication to your room. A firebrick liner is required for installation.
- Tuscany Arched Firebrick Liner PLTAFBAWith an arched design that complements the distinctive shape of the Parlor fireplace, Tuscany firebrick adds a European accent to your room. A firebrick liner is required for installation.
- Cobbled Fieldstone Arched Firebrick Liner PLCFAFBAWith an arched design that complements the distinctive shape of the Parlor fireplace, Cobbled Fieldstone firebrick brings Old-World charm to your space. A firebrick liner is required for installation.
- Gray Cobbled Fieldstone Arched Firebrick Liner PLGCFAFBAWith an arched design that complements the distinctive shape of the Parlor fireplace, Gray Cobbled Fieldstone adds a rustic accent to your room. A firebrick liner is required for installation.
- Wood Cabinets Wall Surrounds: WSPL20DW (Dark Walnut), WSPL20DU (Unfinished). Corner Surrounds: CSPL20DW (Dark Walnut), CSPL20DU (Unfinished).These wooden cabinets prepare your Parlor fireplace for either wall or corner installation. Choose the Dark Walnut finish, or purchase an unfinished cabinet and paint it or stain it as desired.
- Decorative Screen Front SKP20This front screen adds a touch of elegance to your Parlor fireplace.
- On/Off Remote Controls RCB(E), RCMT, TSMT, WMTDOn/Off control systems allow you to ignite and turn off your fire remotely, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
- Thermostat Remote Controls RCST(E), RCT, TSST, WWTD, WTThermostat remote systems allow you to input your desired room temperature, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
Parlor Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Max BTU/H (Natural Gas)||N/A||20,000|
|Max BTU/H (LP)||20,000||N/A|
|Cost to Operate||$3.24||$0.21|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas|
Common features for this family
|Heating Capacity||Up to 1280|
|Fire Viewing Area||12-1/8" x 25-5/8"|