Chesapeake Vent Free* Gas Fireplace
The Chesapeake fireplace gives you the total package. With firebox, log set and your choice of cabinet included, you get everything you need to add an elegant touch to your space. Convenient vent free design makes installation simple. Read More
- Triple Play Burner System®
- Exclusive burn technology — The burner system produces full, yellow flames with a unique triple effect that delivers an authentic, randomly flickering glow.
- Included Cabinet
- Complete your fireplace — An elegant wood cabinet is included with your Chesapeake fireplace. Choose between a striking Dark Walnut finish, or an unfinished cabinet you can stain to match your room decor.
- Deluxe Control Panel
- Consumer-friendly design — The full-featured control panel conveniently lifts off, so you can add a blower or other upgrades with ease.
- Up to 26,000 BTUs
- Warmth and comfort — This fireplace delivers a range of BTUs from 17,000 to 26,000, so you'll stay nice and warm while efficiently heating the room to help lower heating costs.
- Up to 397 sq. in. of Viewing Area
- Full viewing area — With up to 397 sq. in. of viewing area, friends and family can enjoy the lovely flame picture from almost anywhere in the room.
- Heating Capacity
- Up to 1,700 sq. ft.
- Max BTU/H
- Thermal Efficiency
- Up to 99%
- Cost to Operate
* Based on cost/therm. According to the Federal Register Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products.
** The use of vent free appliances is prohibited in Canada and some US states. Please check your state code for vent free products.
Guides & Literature
- Blower Kits BLO24T, BLOTSelect either the 135 CFM forced air blower with variable thermostat control) or a 160 CFM forced air blower with variable thermostat control.
- Tavern Brown Firebrick FBX24TBC, FBX32TBCCustomize the interior of your fireplace with this alternative style of decorative firebrick available in 2 sizes.
- On/Off Remote Controls RCB(E), RCMT, TSMT, WMTD, TLMOn/Off control systems allow you to ignite and turn off your fire remotely, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
- Thermostat Remote Controls RCST(E), RCT, TSST, WWTD, RCSTEBA, WTThermostat remote systems allow you to input your desired room temperature, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
Chesapeake Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Styling||Unfinished Cabinet||Unfinished Cabinet||Unfinished Cabinet||Unfinished Cabinet||Dark Walnut Cabinet||Dark Walnut Cabinet||Dark Walnut Cabinet||Dark Walnut Cabinet|
|Heating Capacity||Up to 1700||Up to 1700||Up to 1400||Up to 1400||Up to 1700||Up to 1700||Up to 1400||Up to 1400|
|Max BTU/H (Natural Gas)||N/A||26,000||N/A||22,000||N/A||26,000||N/A||22,000|
|Max BTU/H (LP)||26,000||N/A||22,000||N/A||26,000||N/A||22,000||N/A|
|Cost to Operate||$0.70||$0.28||$0.59||$0.24||$0.70||$0.28||$0.59||$0.24|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas|
|Fire Viewing Area||15-1/4" x 26"||15-1/4" x 26"||11-3/4" x 19-3/4"||11-3/4" x 19-3/4"||15-1/4" x 26"||15-1/4" x 26"||11-3/4" x 19-3/4"||11-3/4" x 19-3/4"|
Common features for this family