WarmMajic® Wood Burning Fireplace
With a dual-chambered heat system, the WarmMajic® fireplace takes cool air in and circulates it around the firebox, where it is heated before being sent back out to warm the room. Two available sizes offer more installation options. Read More
- Full Refractory Firebox
- Durable, realistic look — With a complete refractory brick lining, the firebox is easy to clean, and its brick pattern brings a classic style to your hearth.
- Tapered Firebox
- Better heat reflection — The firebox’s tapered design ensures that more heat is reflected outward so it can warm the room rather than escaping out the chimney.
- Full Insulation
- Keeps cold air out — The firebox is completely insulated, so cold air from the outside won’t affect its performance or efficiency.
- Standard Blower Included
- Increased efficiency — A 160 CFM forced air blower with adjustable speed controls helps keep a constant flow of warm air into the room.
- Two Gas Knockouts
- Easy adaptability — With openings for a gas line on either side of the firebox, you can easily add an optional gas log set to your wood-burning fireplace.
- Up to 830 sq. in. of Viewing Area
- Expansive viewing area — With up to 830 sq. in. of viewing area, friends and family can enjoy the lovely flame picture from almost anywhere in the room.
Guides & Literature
- Pewter Bifold Doors 36GDKS, 42GDKSPewter Bifold doors with black track. Fits both models.