Sovereign Wood Burning Fireplace
Some things never go out of style, like the beauty and old world craftsmanship of a Sovereign wood burning fireplace. Authentic masonry design and attractive finishing options allow you to create the centerpiece of your home. Read More
- Radiant and Circulating Faces
- Two looks to choose from — Two fireplace facings deliver either a clean face or louvered look to best suit your room decor.
- Full Refractory Firebox
- Durable, realistic look — With a complete refractory brick lining, the Sovereign's firebox is easy to clean, and its brick pattern brings a classic style to your hearth.
- Two Gas Knockouts
- Easy adaptability — With openings for a gas line on either side of the firebox, you can easily add an optional gas log set to your wood-burning fireplace.
- Ash Management System
- Clean and convenient — The heavy duty lift-up grate makes ash removal simple, while the built-in ash lip keeps soot and cinders from spilling out of the fireplace.
- Up to 900e viewing area — With up to 900 sq. in. of viewing area, friends and family can enjoy the lovely flame picture from almost anywhere in the room.
Guides & Literature
- Bifold Glass Doors Black Trim (DM1036, DM1042) Stainless Steel (DM1036S, DM1042S)Available in two sizes and colors, these bifold doors add a decorative finish to your fireplace.
- Gasketed Doors (for circulating models only)
- Grand Vista Doors
- Blower Kit FK23160 CFM fan. (For use on circulating models only)
- Variable Speed Fan Control SCVSThis optional accessory allows you to control the speed of your blower fan.
- Outside Air Termination Kit AK22Allows your fireplace to vent outside the house.
Sovereign Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Fire Viewing Area||42" x 21-3/8"||42" x 21-3/8"||36" x 21-3/8"||36" x 21-3/8"|
Common features for this family