Royalton Wood Burning Fireplace
The Royalton wood-burning fireplace delivers radiant heat without the need for smoke baffles that block your view of the fire. Its traditional style comes in two sizes with either a radiant or circulating face. Read More
- Radiant and Circulating Facings
- Two looks to choose from — Two fireplace facings deliver either a clean face or louvered look to best suit your room decor.
- Full Refractory Firebox
- Durable, realistic look — With a complete refractory brick lining, the Royalton’s firebox is easy to clean, and its brick pattern brings a classic style to your hearth.
- Two Gas Knockouts
- Easy adaptability — With openings for a gas line on either side of the firebox, you can easily add an optional gas log set to your wood-burning fireplace.
- Ash Management System
- Clean and convenient — The heavy duty lift-up grate makes ash removal simple, while the built-in ash lip keeps soot and cinders from spilling out of the fireplace.
- Up to 830 sq. in. of Viewing Area
- Expansive viewing area — With up to 830 sq. in. of viewing area, friends and family can enjoy the lovely flame picture from almost anywhere in the room.
Guides & Literature
- Standard Glass Doors 36GDKBK, 42GDKBKAvailable in two sizes, these bifold doors add a decorative finish to your fireplace.
- Blower Kit FK12160 CFM fan with cord.
- Variable Speed Fan Control SCVSThis optional accessory allows you to control the speed of your blower fan.
- Electrical Box EB1Required for fan installation.
- Outside Air Termination Kit AK-MSTAllows your fireplace to vent outside the house.
Royalton Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Fire Viewing Area||42" x 19-3/4"||36" x 19-3/4"||42" x 19-3/4"||36" x 19-3/4"|
Common features for this family