Royalton Wood Burning Fireplace
The Royalton has earned a strong reputation for classical style, superior performance and outstanding features. Find out more about these timeless units below. Read More
- Clean, Radiant Heat
- The clean, classic design of this traditional wood burning fireplace delivers radiant heat in a style that is at home in any room.
- Full Refractory Firebox
- Durable, realistic look — With a complete refractory brick lining, the Royalton’s firebox is easy to clean, and its brick pattern brings a classic style to your hearth.
- Two Gas Knockouts
- Easy adaptability — With openings for a gas line on either side of the firebox, you can easily add an optional gas log set to your wood-burning fireplace.
- Ash Management System
- Clean and convenient — The heavy duty lift-up grate makes ash removal simple, while the built-in ash lip keeps soot and cinders from spilling out of the fireplace.
- Up to 880 sq. in. of Viewing Area
- Expansive viewing area — With up to 880 sq. in. of viewing area, friends and family can enjoy the lovely flame picture from almost anywhere in the room.
Guides & Literature
- Bifold Glass Doors Black Trim (DM1036, DM1042) Stainless Steel (DM1036S, DM1042S)Available in two sizes, these bifold doors add a decorative finish to your fireplace.
- Outside Air Termination Kit AK24MAllows your fireplace to vent outside the house.
Royalton Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Fire Viewing Area||36" x 21"||42" x 21"|
Common features for this family