Designer Series Wood Burning Fireplace
These elegant fireplaces offer unique see-through viewing styles, for a dramatic look that truly showcases a burning wood fire. Their radiant design and refractory brick lining ensure adequate heat distribution at all times. Read More
- See-Thru Design
- Enjoy the fire from two locations — These See-Thru models provides double the viewing pleasure. An expansive viewing area with no smoke baffles offers a clean, sophisticated look that really showcases the natural beauty of a wood fire.
- Full Refractory Firebox
- Durable, realistic look — With a complete refractory brick lining, the firebox is easy to clean, and its brick pattern brings a classic style to your hearth.
- Two Gas Knockouts
- Easy adaptability — With openings for a gas line on either side of the firebox, you can easily add an optional gas log set to your wood-burning fireplace.
- Up to 1,768 sq. in. of Viewing Area
- Expansive viewing area — With up to 1,768 sq. in. of viewing area, friends and family can enjoy the lovely flame picture from almost anywhere in the room.
Guides & Literature
- Glass Doors 36GDKBKStandard black bifold doors with black track for STR36. Two required.
- Outside Combustion Air Kit AK4Convert your fireplace to draw air in from outside the house. Compatible with SSTB11 and MPL11 models.
- Outside Air Termination Kit AK-MSTAllows your fireplace to vent outside the house. Comes complete with chimney collar and cap. For STR36 only.