Designer Series Wood Burning Fireplace
These elegant fireplaces offer unique see-through and peninsula viewing styles, for a dramatic look that truly showcases a burning wood fire. Their radiant design and refractory brick lining ensure adequate heat distribution at all times. Read More
- Two Unique Viewing Styles
- Fire viewing from a fresh perspective — Designer See-Thru models feature fire viewing from both sides, while the Peninsula model features wide-open views from three of its four sides.
- Full Refractory Firebox
- Durable, realistic look — With a complete refractory brick lining, the firebox is easy to clean, and its brick pattern brings a classic style to your hearth.
- Two Gas Knockouts
- Easy adaptability — With openings for a gas line on either side of the firebox, you can easily add an optional gas log set to your wood-burning fireplace.
- Up to 1,768 sq. in. of Viewing Area
- Expansive viewing area — With up to 1,768 sq. in. of viewing area, friends and family can enjoy the lovely flame picture from almost anywhere in the room.
Guides & Literature
- Glass Doors for Peninsula Unit WH22B, WH36BBlack end panel and glass doors for peninsula fireplace model MPL11. End panel and two doors required.
- Glass Doors 36GDKBKStandard black bifold doors with black track for STR36. Two required.
- Outside Combustion Air Kit AK4Convert your fireplace to draw air in from outside the house. Compatible with SSTB11 and MPL11 models.
- Outside Air Termination Kit AK-MSTAllows your fireplace to vent outside the house. Comes complete with chimney collar and cap. For STR36 only.
- Front Hearth Bases H1652, H2066Available in 2 sizes, these hearth bases provide a finished look for your fireplace. For See-Thru units only.
Designer Series Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Fire Viewing Area||29-3/16" x 21"||38" x 23-1/4"||36" x 23-1/4"|
Common features for this family