Biltmore Wood Burning Fireplace
The Biltmore fireplace comes in three large sizes, creating an impressive focal point for any room. Its radiant design has no visible smoke baffles to obstruct your view of the fire. Read More
- Full Refractory Firebox
- Durable, realistic look — With a complete refractory brick lining, the Biltmore's firebox is easy to clean, and its brick pattern brings a classic style to your hearth.
- Two Gas Knockouts
- Easy adaptability — With openings for a gas line on either side of the firebox, you can easily add an optional gas log set to your wood-burning fireplace.
- Firebrick Options
- Create just the right look — Biltmore fireplaces offer two choices of refractory firebrick. Select the standard pattern or herringbone to best suit your interior decor.
- Up to 1,500 sq. in. of Viewing Area
- Expansive viewing area — With up to 1,500 sq. in. of viewing area, friends and family can enjoy the lovely flame picture from almost anywhere in the room.
Guides & Literature
- Black Full Framed Glass Doors GDB48, GDB54, WSB60BAvailable in 3 sizes, these doors feature a slide opening.
- Stainless Finish Full Framed Glass Door GD54SSThis attractive stainless and glass door kit is for 44" Biltmore models only.
- Outside Combustion Air Kit AK4Convert your fireplace to draw air in from outside the house.
Biltmore Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Styling||Herringbone Firebrick||Herringbone Firebrick||Traditional Firebrick||Herringbone Firebrick||Traditional Firebrick|
|Fire Viewing Area||50" x 30"||44" x 27"||44" x 27"||38" x 27"||38" x 27"|
Common features for this family