Pearl Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
Designer Pearl fireplaces from Majestic provide a fresh new perspective on fire viewing. With up to 3 tempered glass sides, you can add a dramatic accent to any room while creating a warm hearth to cozy up to on cold days. Read More
- Safety First
- Because our inserts were designed to deliver maximum BTUs to provide the best heating solutions for your home, the units will become hot to the touch. Consequently, all Majestic direct vent inserts come standard with a certified safety barrier. The screen barrier affixes to your fireplace and has been approved by a third party testing agency to conform to specific standards designed to prevent injury from hot glass.
- Three Viewing Styles
- Fire viewing from a fresh perspective — Pearl See-Thru models feature tempered glass sides set in parallel. Corner models offer fire viewing from two adjacent sides, while the Pearl Peninsula model features wide-open views from three of its four sides.
- Signature Command™ System
- Fire control at your fingertips — This exclusive system gives you a full-featured command center for your fireplace. The optional remote offers even more flexibility.
- Up to 37,000 BTUs
- Warmth and comfort — This fireplace delivers a range of BTUs from 25,000 to 37,000, so you'll stay nice and warm while efficiently heating the room to help lower heating costs.
- Up to 2,771 sq. in. of Viewing Area
- Expansive viewing area — With up to 2,771 sq. in. of viewing area, friends and family can enjoy the lovely flame picture from almost anywhere in the room.
- Direct Vent
- Heating Capacity
- Up to 1,630 sq. ft.
- Max BTU/H
- Thermal Efficiency
- Up to 80%
- Cost to Operate
* Based on cost/therm. According to the Federal Register Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products.
Guides & Literature
- Dual Accent Light STLDVLKTop-mounted lighting system with power cord and manual dimmer. For use with SCSACM and TSFSC remote modules.
- Contemporary Stone Kit STLDVCSContemporary stone kits offer an alternative to traditional firebrick. Comes with Natural Gas or Propane burner included. Requires purchase of a glass kit.
- Contemporary Glass Kits GKD (Diamond), GKO (Onyx), GKS (Sapphire), GKB (Bronze)Choose from a wide variety of compatible glass kits to create just the right accent.
- Porcelain Liners STLPB (See-Thru), PLPB (Peninsula), CLPB (Corner)Porcelain liners create a dramatic, contemporary interior for your fireplace, perfect for showing off our optional stone and glass kits.
- Cottage Red Firebrick FBSTLCR (See-Thru), FBPLCR (Peninsula), FBCLCR (Corner)These specially designed firebrick kits conform to the unique design of our Pearl designer fireplaces. The traditional look of Cottage Red firebrick adds an authentic touch to your space.
- Olde English Herringbone Firebrick FBSTLOE (See-Thru), FBPLOE (Peninsula), FBCLOE (Corner)These specially designed firebrick kits conform to the unique design of our Pearl designer fireplaces. The classic look of Olde English Herringbone firebrick creates a stately look in any room.
- Blower Kits BLOTDL, BLOTBLDV, BLOTSTSCSelect either a 160 CFM single blower with variable thermostat control, a 160 CFM dual blower kit with thermostat control, or a 160 CFM, 3-speed Signature Command model (Requires SCSACM & TSFSC remote modules).
- Field Fuel Conversion Kits Natural Gas to Propane: STLDVCKPS. Propane to Natural Gas: STLDVCKNS.These conversion kits allow you to change the fuel input of your gas appliance at home.
- Signature Command Remote Controls RMSC, TSMSC, TSFSC, TSTSC, SCSWEK, SCSACMThese remote controls feature the exclusive Signature Command system, which offers full function plus an innovative Smart Mode® that delivers maximum fireplace efficiency. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
Pearl Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Viewing Style||See-Thru||See-Thru||Peninsula||Peninsula||Right Corner||Right Corner||Left Corner||Left Corner|
|Heating Capacity||Up to 1630||Up to 1450||Up to 1630||Up to 1450||Up to 1630||Up to 1450||Up to 1630||Up to 1450|
|Max BTU/H (Natural Gas)||N/A||37,000||N/A||37,000||N/A||37,000||N/A||37,000|
|Max BTU/H (LP)||37,000||N/A||37,000||N/A||37,000||N/A||37,000||N/A|
|Cost to Operate||$0.99||$0.40||$0.99||$0.40||$0.99||$0.40||$0.99||$0.40|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas|
Common features for this family
|Fire Viewing Area||28-1/4" x 35-9/16"|