Marquis See-Thru Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
Clean face design, times two! Double your viewable area with two non-reflective ceramic glass sides that provide a "pass-through" effect that brings a dramatic look to both indoor and outdoor settings. Read More
- Total Signature Command™ Control
- Fire control at your fingertips — This exclusive system gives you a full-featured command center for your fireplace. The included touch screen remote offers even more flexibility, including center burner shutdown.
- See-Thru Design
- Enjoy the fire from two locations — The Marquis See-Thru fireplace features clear view ceramic glass on two sides, doubling your fire-viewing area and adding a dramatic focal point to both indoor and outdoor settings.
- Included Accent Light
- Set the mood — The Marquis fireplace features an accent light with dimmer controls you can use to create a cozy atmosphere.
- Up to 56,000 BTUs
- Warmth and comfort — This fireplace delivers a range of BTUs from 27,000 to 56,000, so you'll stay nice and warm while efficiently heating the room to help lower heating costs.
- Up to 2,160 sq. in. of Viewing Area
- Expansive viewing area — With up to 2,160 sq. in. of viewing area, friends and family can enjoy the lovely flame picture from almost anywhere in the room.
- Direct Vent
- Heating Capacity
- Up to 2,780 sq. ft.
- Max BTU/H
- Thermal Efficiency
- Up to 80%
- Cost to Operate
* Based on cost/therm. According to the Federal Register Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products.
Guides & Literature
- Tavern Brown Firebrick FBKHLST500TBCustomize the interior of your fireplace with these alternate firebrick kits. The warmth of Tavern Brown firebrick adds a cozy accent to your room. Firebrick is required for installation of the Marquis See-Thru fireplace.
- Olde English Herringbone Firebrick FBKHLST500OECustomize the interior of your fireplace with these alternate firebrick kits. The classic look of Olde English Herringbone firebrick creates a stately look in any room. Firebrick is required for installation of the Marquis See-Thru fireplace.
- Outdoor Glass Facing Kit KST500SSDKFor use with indoor-outdoor wall installations. Must be added before the unit is placed in the wall.
- Blower Kit BLOTKSTSC3-speed, 160 CFM Signature Command blower with time delay.
- Field Fuel Conversion Kits Natural Gas to Propane: KST500CKPS. Propane to Natural Gas: KST500CKNS.These conversion kits allow you to change the fuel input of your gas appliance at home.
- Signature Command Wall Mount Kit SCSWEKThis wall mount kit is compatible with the exclusive Signature Command system, which offers full function plus an innovative Smart Mode® that delivers maximum fireplace efficiency. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
Marquis See-Thru Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Heating Capacity||Up to 2700||Up to 2780|
|Max BTU/H (Natural Gas)||N/A||56,000|
|Max BTU/H (LP)||56,000||N/A|
|Cost to Operate||$1.51||$0.60|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas|
Common features for this family
|Fire Viewing Area||36" x 30"|