Marquis See-Thru Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
Clean face design, times two! Double your viewable area with two non-reflective ceramic glass sides that provide a "pass-through" effect that brings a dramatic look to both indoor and outdoor settings. Read More
- Total Signature Command™ Control
- Fire control at your fingertips — This exclusive system gives you a full-featured command center for your fireplace. The included touch screen remote offers even more flexibility, including center burner shutdown.
- See-Thru Design
- Enjoy the fire from two locations — The Marquis See-Thru fireplace features clear view ceramic glass on two sides, doubling your fire-viewing area and adding a dramatic focal point to both indoor and outdoor settings.
- Included Accent Light
- Set the mood — The Marquis fireplace features an accent light with dimmer controls you can use to create a cozy atmosphere.
- Up to 56,000 BTUs
- Warmth and comfort — This fireplace delivers a range of BTUs from 27,000 to 56,000, so you'll stay nice and warm while efficiently heating the room to help lower heating costs.
- Up to 2,160 sq. in. of Viewing Area
- Expansive viewing area — With up to 2,160 sq. in. of viewing area, friends and family can enjoy the lovely flame picture from almost anywhere in the room.
- Direct Vent
- Heating Capacity
- Up to 2,780 sq. ft.
- Max BTU/H
- Thermal Efficiency
- Up to 80%
- Cost to Operate
* Based on cost/therm. According to the Federal Register Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products.
Guides & Literature
- Tavern Brown Firebrick FBKHLST500TBCustomize the interior of your fireplace with these alternate firebrick kits. The warmth of Tavern Brown firebrick adds a cozy accent to your room. Firebrick is required for installation of the Marquis See-Thru fireplace.
- Cottage Red Firebrick FBKHLST500CRCustomize the interior of your fireplace with these alternate firebrick kits. The traditional look of Cottage Red firebrick adds an authentic touch to your space. Firebrick is required for installation of the Marquis See-Thru fireplace.
- Olde English Herringbone Firebrick FBKHLST500OECustomize the interior of your fireplace with these alternate firebrick kits. The classic look of Olde English Herringbone firebrick creates a stately look in any room. Firebrick is required for installation of the Marquis See-Thru fireplace.
- Outdoor Glass Facing Kit KST500SSDKFor use with indoor-outdoor wall installations. Must be added before the unit is placed in the wall.
- Decorative Door Kit KHL500ADBTDecorative Black Texture arched doors with hand forged designer inlays. For indoor use only.
- Blower Kit BLOTKSTSC3-speed, 160 CFM Signature Command blower with time delay.
- Andirons FAI13, CAI121/2Decorative andirons bring a traditional accent to your fireplace. Choose either a forged or cast style to achieve just the right effect.
- Field Fuel Conversion Kits Natural Gas to Propane: KST500CKPS. Propane to Natural Gas: KST500CKNS.These conversion kits allow you to change the fuel input of your gas appliance at home.
- Signature Command Wall Mount Kit SCSWEKThis wall mount kit is compatible with the exclusive Signature Command system, which offers full function plus an innovative Smart Mode® that delivers maximum fireplace efficiency. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
Marquis See-Thru Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Heating Capacity||Up to 2700||Up to 2780|
|Max BTU/H (Natural Gas)||N/A||56,000|
|Max BTU/H (LP)||56,000||N/A|
|Cost to Operate||$1.51||$0.60|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas|
Common features for this family
|Fire Viewing Area||36" x 30"|