Lexington Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
Featuring the exclusive LexFire Burn System™, Lexington fireplaces balance durability and performance to create a warm, beautiful hearth you will enjoy for years to come. Read More
- Safety First
- Because our inserts were designed to deliver maximum BTUs to provide the best heating solutions for your home, the units will become hot to the touch. Consequently, all Majestic direct vent fireplaces come standard with a certified safety barrier. The screen barrier affixes to your fireplace and has been approved by a third party testing agency to conform to specific standards designed to prevent injury from hot glass.
- LexFire Burn System™
- Super Realistic Flames — This exclusive system mixes a precise amount of gas and oxygen to produce bright yellow flames that are perfectly complemented by the realistic log set and ember bed.
- Flush Face Design
- Spacious viewing area — Unique design creates the maximum viewable area in a smaller 32" or 36" fireplace.
- Standard Blower Included
- Increased efficiency — The heat-activated blower features variable speed controls to help distribute the fireplace’s warmth efficiently.
- Up to 44,000 BTUs
- Warmth and comfort — This fireplace delivers a range of BTUs from 22,000 to 44,000, so you'll stay nice and warm while efficiently heating the room to help lower heating costs.
- Up to 810 sq. in. of Viewing Area
- Expansive viewing area — With up to 810 sq. in. of viewing area, friends and family can enjoy the lovely flame picture from almost anywhere in the room.
- Direct Vent
- Heating Capacity
- Up to 1,950 sq. ft.
- Max BTU/H
- Thermal Efficiency
- Up to 80%
- Cost to Operate
* Based on cost/therm. According to the Federal Register Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products.
Guides & Literature
- Lexington Arched Fronts Black: LX32RBL, LX36RBL. Textured Black: LX32RTB, LX36RTB. Vintage Iron: LX32RVI, LX36RVI.This classic arched front comes in 2 sizes and 3 colors. Black model is not compatible with firescreen doors.
- Firescreen Doors Textured Black: LX32FDDTB, LX36FDDTB. Vintage Iron: LX32FDDVI, LX36FDDVI.Firescreen doors protect against sparks and provide a decorative accent to your fireplace.
- Field Fuel Conversion Kits Natural Gas to Propane: LX32CKP, LX36CKP. Propane to Natural Gas: LX32CKN, LX36CKN.Available in 2 sizes, these conversion kits allow you to change the fuel input of your gas appliance at home.
- High Altitude Kits LX32HAKN (Natural Gas), LX32HAKP (Propane).Use this kit for better fireplace operation at higher altitudes. Fits both sizes.
- On/Off Remote Controls RCB(E), RCMT, TSMTOn/Off control systems allow you to ignite and turn off your fire remotely, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
- Thermostat Remote Controls RCST, TSSTThermostat remote systems allow you to input your desired room temperature, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
- Full Function Remote Controls RCSIT, RCSITEAFull Function remotes provide thermostat control, plus Total System Control, which allows you to control advanced functions like flame height, blower speed, and more. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
Lexington Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Heating Capacity||Up to 1950||Up to 1900||Up to 1520||Up to 1520|
|Max BTU/H (Natural Gas)||N/A||44,000||N/A||36,000|
|Max BTU/H (LP)||44,000||N/A||36,000||N/A|
|Cost to Operate||$1.19||$0.47||$0.97||$0.39|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas|
|Fire Viewing Area||33-3/4" x 24"||33-3/4" x 24"||31-3/4" x 24"||31-3/4" x 24"|
Common features for this family