DVB Series Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
With 3 sizes to choose from, the DVB Series fireplace provides a reliable heat source for any room. Its classic style features optional firebrick and trim packages, so you can create just the look you desire. Read More
- Safety First
- Because our inserts were designed to deliver maximum BTUs to provide the best heating solutions for your home, the units will become hot to the touch. Consequently, all Majestic direct vent fireplaces come standard with a certified safety barrier. The screen barrier affixes to your fireplace and has been approved by a third party testing agency to conform to specific standards designed to prevent injury from hot glass.
- Signature Command™ System
- Fire control at your fingertips — This exclusive system gives you a full-featured command center for your fireplace. The optional remote offers even more flexibility.
- Natural Flame burner system
- Authentic fire viewing — The aluminized pan burner produces realistic, randomly dancing flames. Its large ember bed and glowing ceramic fiber logs add to the overall fire viewing experience.
- Installation Options
- Flexible installation — The DVB Series offers Natural Gas and Propane fireplaces in 3 sizes. Its convenient design allows you to set it up in either a top- or rear-venting configuration.
- Deluxe Control Panel
- Consumer-friendly design — The full-featured control panel conveniently lifts off, so you can add a blower or other upgrades with ease.
- Up to 26,000 BTUs
- Warmth and comfort — This fireplace delivers a range of BTUs from 15,000 to 26,000, so you'll stay nice and warm while efficiently heating the room to help lower heating costs.
- Up to 673 sq. in. of Viewing Area
- Large viewing area — With up to 673 sq. in. of viewing area, friends and family can enjoy the lovely flame picture from almost anywhere in the room.
- Direct Vent
- Heating Capacity
- Up to 1,020 sq. ft.
- Max BTU/H
- Thermal Efficiency
- Up to 80%
- Cost to Operate
* Based on cost/therm. According to the Federal Register Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products.
Guides & Literature
- On/Off Remote Controls RCB(E), RCMT, TSMTOn/Off control systems allow you to ignite and turn off your fire remotely, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
- Thermostat Remote Controls RCST, TSSTThermostat remote systems allow you to input your desired room temperature, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
- Full Function Remote Controls RCSIT, RCSITEAFull Function remotes provide thermostat control, plus Total System Control, which allows you to control advanced functions like flame height, blower speed, and more. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
- Signature Command Remote Controls RMSC, TSMSC, TSFSC, TSTSC,SCSWEK, SCSACMThese remote controls feature the exclusive Signature Command system, which offers full function plus an innovative Smart Mode® that delivers maximum fireplace efficiency. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
- Tavern Brown Firebrick FB300W10BTB, FB400W10BTB, FB500W10BTBCustomize the interior of your fireplace with this alternative style of decorative firebrick available in all 3 sizes.
- Cottage Red Firebrick FB300CRW, FB400CRW, FB500CRWCustomize the interior of your fireplace with this alternative style of decorative firebrick available in all 3 sizes.
- Blower Kits FK12, BLOT, BLOTSCChoose either a 160 CFM fan with cord, a 160 CFM, variable thermostat controlled fan, or the 3-speed, 160 CFM model (Requires SCSACM & TSFSC remote modules).
- Black Trim Kits Curved: BLTK30C, BLTK32C, BLTK36C. Medium: BLMTK30, BLMTK32C, BLMTK36C.Perimeter trim adds a finished look to your fireplace. Curved trim must be attached before installing the firebox in the wall. Medium trim can be added after installation. Available in all 3 sizes.
- Mesh Glass Covers DVC300SD, DVC400SD, DVC500SDDecorative black mesh glass covers are available in all 3 sizes.
- Field Fuel Conversion Kits Millivolt – Natural Gas to Propane: BCK300CKPA, BCK400CKPA, BCK500CKPA. Propane to Natural Gas: BCK300CKNA, BCK400CKNA, BCK500CKNA. Signature Command --- Natural Gas to Propane: BCK300CKPS, BCK400CKPS, BCK500CKPS. Propane to Natural Gas: BCK300CKNS, BCK400CKNS, BCK500CKNS. Compatible with all sizes of DVB fireplaces, these conversion kits allow you to change the fuel input of your gas appliance at home.
- Black Arched Fronts VC30AFB, VD32AFB, VD36AFBAvailable in all sizes, these decorative fronts feature a lower door for control access.
- Black Cabinet Door Frames VC30CDFB, VC32CDFB, VC36CDFBAvailable in all sizes, these frames are required for cabinet door installation.
- Black Cabinet Doors with Screen VC30CDB, VC32CDB, VC36CDBAvailable in all sizes, these screened door sets provide a decorative accent that adds allure to your fireplace.
- Filigree Panels Black: DC30FPB, DC32FPB, DC36FPB. Available in all sizes, these designer panels add a delicate elegance to your fireplace.
- Wall Surrounds Honey Oak: WSHGC32F-O, WSHGC36F-O. Dark Cherry: WSHGC32F-DC, WSHGC36F-DC.Available in 2 sizes, these surrounds add a built-in look to your fireplace's wall installation. Choose between a Honey Oak or a Dark Cherry finish.
- Corner Surrounds Honey Oak: CSHGC32F-O, CSHGC36F-O. Dark Cherry: CSHGC32F-DC, CSHGC36F-DC.Available in 2 sizes, these surrounds are specially designed to accommodate a corner installation. Available finishes include Honey Oak and Dark Cherry.
- Barrington Cabinets Dark Walnut: BWC400-DW, BWC500-DW. Unfinished: BWC400-U, BWC500-U.Barrington cabinets complete the look of your fireplace. Select the Dark Walnut finish or create your own custom look with an unfinished cabinet. Available in 2 sizes.
DVB Series Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Heating Capacity||Up to 980||Up to 1015||Up to 980||Up to 1020||Up to 900||Up to 930||Up to 900||Up to 940||Up to 725||Up to 750||Up to 780||Up to 835|
|Max BTU/H (Natural Gas)||N/A||N/A||26,000||26,000||N/A||N/A||24,000||24,000||N/A||N/A||21,000||21,000|
|Max BTU/H (LP)||26,000||26,000||N/A||N/A||24,000||24,000||N/A||N/A||21,000||21,000||N/A||N/A|
|Cost to Operate||$0.70||$0.70||$0.39||$0.28||$0.65||$0.65||$0.26||$0.26||$0.57||$0.57||$0.22||$0.22|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane||Liquid Propane||Natural Gas||Natural Gas|
|Fire Viewing Area||33" x 20-3/8"||33" x 20-3/8"||33" x 20-3/8"||33" x 20-3/8"||29" x 20-3/8"||29" x 20-3/8"||29" x 20-3/8"||29" x 20-3/8"||27" x 18"||27" x 18"||27" x 18"||27" x 18"|
Common features for this family