Prodigy B Vent Gas Fireplace
The traditional B Vent fireplace gets a fresh update with these See-Through and Peninsula models. Their sophisticated style features radiant design, allowing you to place materials right up to the edge of the firebox. Read More
- Two Unique Viewing Styles
- Fire viewing from a fresh perspective — Prodigy See-Thru models feature fire viewing from both sides, while the Peninsula model features wide-open views from three of its four sides.
- Signature Command™ System
- Fire control at your fingertips — This exclusive system gives you a full-featured command center for your fireplace. The optional remote offers even more flexibility.
- Natural Flame burner system
- Authentic fire viewing — The aluminized pan burner produces realistic, randomly dancing flames. Its large ember bed and glowing ceramic fiber logs add to the overall fire viewing experience.
- Up to 42,000 BTUs
- Warmth and comfort — This fireplace delivers up to 42,000 BTUs, so you'll stay nice and warm while efficiently heating the room to help lower heating costs.
- Up to 2,102 sq. in. of Viewing Area
- Expansive viewing area — With up to 2,102 sq. in. of viewing area, friends and family can enjoy the lovely flame picture from almost anywhere in the room.
- B Vent
- Max BTU/H
- Thermal Efficiency
- Up to 80%
- Cost to Operate
- $0.45 / $1.13*
* Based on cost/therm. According to the Federal Register Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products.
Guides & Literature
- Optional Firebrick DBVFBS (Side Brick), DBVFBB (Rear Brick)Customize the interior of your fireplace with this alternative style of decorative firebrick.
- Outside Combustion Air Kit 6AKEquips your fireplace to draw in outside air, rather than pulling it from inside the room.
- Field Fuel Conversion Kit BVCKPSThis conversion kit allows you to change the fuel input of your gas appliance from Natural Gas to Propane (LP).
- Signature Command Remote Controls RMSC, TSMSC, SCSWEK, SCSACMThese remote controls feature the exclusive Signature Command system, which offers full function plus an innovative Smart Mode® that delivers maximum fireplace efficiency. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
Prodigy Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
Common features for this family
|Max BTU/H (Natural Gas)||42,000|
|Max BTU/H (LP)||42,000|
|Cost to Operate||$0.45 / $1.13|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas (LP Convertible)|
|Fire Viewing Area||36" x 22-1/4"|