Amber Direct Vent Gas Insert
Upgrade your existing masonry fireplace with this decorative fireplace insert. A patented Natural Flame burner produces random, dancing flames for an authentic fire-viewing experience. Read More
- Safety First
- Because our inserts were designed to deliver maximum BTUs to provide the best heating solutions for your home, the units will become hot to the touch. Consequently, all Majestic direct vent inserts come standard with a certified safety barrier. The screen barrier affixes to your fireplace and has been approved by a third party testing agency to conform to specific standards designed to prevent injury from hot glass.
- Natural Flame burner system
- Authentic fire viewing — The aluminized pan burner produces realistic, randomly dancing flames. Its large ember bed and glowing ceramic fiber logs add to the overall fire viewing experience.
- Deluxe Control Panel
- Consumer-friendly design — The full-featured control panel offers convenient access to all your fireplace functions.
- Standard Blower Included
- Increased efficiency — The heat-activated blower features variable speed controls to help distribute the fireplace’s warmth efficiently.
- Up to 30,500 BTUs
- Warmth and comfort — This insert delivers a range of BTUs from 20,500 to 30,500, so you'll stay nice and warm while efficiently heating the room to help lower heating costs.
- Up to 382 sq. in. of Viewing Area
- Full viewing area — With up to 382 sq. in. of viewing area, friends and family can enjoy the lovely flame picture from almost anywhere in the room.
- Direct Vent
- Heating Capacity
- Up to 1,360 sq. ft.
- Max BTU/H
- Cost to Operate
* Based on cost/therm. According to the Federal Register Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products..
Guides & Literature
- Trim Kits Clean Face: I380SMBL. Beveled: I380BSSBL. Flat: I380SSBL, I380SLBL.Three different trim styles allow you to blend your new fireplace insert into your existing decor with ease.
- Field Fuel Conversion Kits Natural Gas to Propane: 380CKP. Propane to Natural Gas: 380CKN.These conversion kits allow you to change the fuel input of your gas appliance at home.
- On/Off Remote Controls RCB(E), RCMT, TSMT, WMTDOn/Off control systems allow you to ignite and turn off your fire remotely, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
- Thermostat Remote Controls RCST(E), TSSTThermostat remote systems allow you to input your desired room temperature, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
- Full Function Remote Controls RCSIT, RCSITEA, RCSTEBAFull Function remotes provide thermostat control, plus Total System Control, which allows you to control advanced functions like flame height, blower speed, and more. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
Amber Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Heating Capacity||Up to 1360||Up to 1200|
|Max BTU/H (Natural Gas)||30,500||N/A|
|Max BTU/H (LP)||N/A||28,000|
|Cost to Operate||$0.33||$0.76|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane|
Common features for this family
|Minimum Opening Dimensions|